What is Comodo Firewall Free?
Comodo Firewall Free is a free firewall that provides protection against malicious software, monitors network traffic, and blocks suspicious incoming and outgoing connections. It offers users full control over which applications and processes are allowed access to the internet and blocks any attempts at unwanted interactions.
- Protection against network-level attacks, including TCP/IP and ICMP protocols;
- Monitoring of network traffic, viewing information about incoming and outgoing connections;
- A personal list of trusted applications that can access the internet without hindrance;
- Blocking of specific ports;
- Automatic updating of threat databases, allowing the firewall to effectively combat new viruses.
- Powerful control over all processes interacting with the internet;
- Intuitive and user-friendly program interface that supports many languages.
- Some features, such as protection against network attacks and monitoring of application activity, are only available in the paid version of the utility;
- There are reports of compatibility issues between Comodo Firewall and other operating system applications;
- May block some legitimate applications or actions, so it is recommended to have good knowledge of computer security;
- Not always effective in blocking ads and pop-ups.
Comodo Firewall Free is a popular firewall that blocks suspicious connections that can compromise your system. The user gains full control over all computer and internet interaction processes and can decide for themselves whom to grant access to and whom to block.
You can download the latest version of Comodo Firewall Free (2023) for Windows from the official website using the link below.