What is Safari?
Safari is a free browser from Apple that is used as the default on the company's devices and has won the hearts of many users. You can download the Safari browser for free on your computer (Windows, MacOS), tablet, or phone (iPhone, iPad).
Overview of Safari features
Safari is quite easy to use: the browser combines reliability, many new innovations, and a beautiful, modern design in stylish and strict colors. Everything is not only organic, but also understandable. The browser settings will be understandable even for a novice.
The Safari browser is a combination of many innovations. The browser has many interesting features, such as the ability to save favorite pages, which helps to view them even when there is no internet connection.
So, the main features of the browser include:
- Saving favorite pages and viewing them offline. Pages are saved on the hard drive. Saving itself takes one click.
- A flexible bookmarking tool that allows you to view everything in a convenient format.
- RSS feed translation. This feature will make any work more efficient and faster.
- Browser management through touch and gestures (applies to all touch devices).
- Closing several tabs at once.
- Going back to recently closed or visited pages that may have accidentally exited or updated. If you hold down the button to open a new tab, the entire tab history will appear on the screen.
- Viewing the history of transitions to various links and pages.
- Quick search that allows you to find a specific site.
- Default launch.
- Compact view. The browser itself takes up no more than a quarter of the screen, which is quite practical and convenient.
- Private browsing mode (for those who want to be incognito).
- Built-in aggregator.
- Automatic page recognition.
- Ability to check spelling in a text field.
- Simultaneous support of multiple tabs.
- The risk of slow browser startup.
- You cannot fully copy the contents of a page.
You can download the latest version of the Apple Safari browser (2023) below from the official website.