What is Telegram?
Telegram is a free messenger for fast messaging and making calls. There are versions for smartphones (iOS or Android) and PCs (Windows or Mac) running all major operating systems - you can download any of them and synchronize them between devices.
- communicate with friends in regular, group, or secret chats;
- make calls;
- exchange files of any type and large size;
- use useful bots (for example, for book search or translation);
- create channels and subscribe to existing ones.
- After installation, click on the "three-line icon" to go to the main menu. Here you can change the avatar, nickname, view a list of users who already have Telegram installed, add new contacts, and more.
- Set the necessary security settings by going to the "Settings" -> "Privacy" menu section.
- To write a message, click on the round "pencil icon" in the lower right corner or immediately select the desired user from the contact list.
- You can also find channels that match your interests by using the search field at the top and subscribe to them.
- protection of calls and messages with encryption;
- presence of channels and bots;
- instant synchronization on all devices;
- secret chats with the ability to configure auto-deletion of messages;
- ability to attach any type of large files to messages;
- presence of many fun free stickers for messaging;
- messages and files are stored in the cloud.
- Lack of sorting in the general list. The general list of chats and channels does not have a sorting function. This can be a problem with a large number of subscriptions and contacts. However, recently Telegram has the ability to create folders and distribute subscriptions among them, which significantly facilitates finding the desired chat.
Telegram is one of the most popular messengers in the world today. Ease of use and anonymity allow each user to be confident in the protection and confidentiality of information.
You can download the latest version of the application for Windows and other operating systems from the official website via the link below.